Friday, December 01, 2006

A Belated Happy Thanksgiving!

OK, so I'm just now getting around to posting my Thanksgiving pictures, but with good reason! I actually spent Thanksgiving Day in bed (and on the couch) because I was sick. Then I spent the rest of the weekend trying to recover. It was a sad way to spend my Thanksgiving Break (I was really looking forward to spending lots of time with Anna) but at least I wasn't missing school to nurse myself back to health.

Since it was Thanksgiving, I spent a little bit of time thinking about the things I'm thankful for (as did most of America). This year, I am most thankful for my little Anna. She is such a joy! (No pun intended.) While I can remember my life before she arrived, I can't imagine my life without her now! The Bible says that children are a blessing from the Lord. Not that I ever doubted the truth of God's Word, but this is a blessing I simply could not comprehend until it was given to me. As a daughter, I never had any understanding of the depth of love my parents had for me; I knew I was very loved, but not truly how much so.


Anna's 1st Thankgiving! Isn't her oufit cute?

No comments: