Monday, August 18, 2008

Two on Tuesday

1. I have some stuff for sale on Etsy. I actually made these note cards as thank-yous for Anna's birthday gifts, but had some extras, so I put them up on Etsy. Click here for the link to my store. They're all different and I love them!



I also have a couple notepads for sale. They can be personalized any way you like, which is good if your name isn't Christie or Gena! I also have lots of other graphics, so if you're interested in something different, just send me an email! There are more photos on my Etsy page.


I also added a...thingy (whatever it's called--I have no idea!) on the sidebar so you can see what I've got in my Etsy store. I will be adding more notepads (and possibly note cards) as I get a chance.

2. Anna loves playing with friends, but we have started to see her independence rear it's ugly head with one word: mine. I can't begin to express how much I despise this word. I'm doing my best to discourage her use of this word by telling her that it is not a very nice word to say and emphasizing sharing. These days, nap time is over way too quickly.

No comments: