Monday, September 15, 2008

Car Photos

While I don't recommend taking photos in the car on a regular basis, I couldn't resist this opportunity. (Before you start calling Child Protective Services, know that we were at a stoplight that had just turned red and I was very careful!)


There's something about the light in the car that is so wonderful--because of all the windows you don't get a lot of shadows, and ours are tinted, so it's not harsh light.

When I looked back, her eyes were catching the light just right, and I knew I had to take a photo.


This is the day that she insisted on wearing my scarf belt, which I had to wrap around her waist twice to keep it from dragging on the ground. Oh, and her white ballet slippers. I guess to her they are just another pair of shoes, since she doesn't take ballet.

No comments: