Monday, November 03, 2008

The "5"

I got tagged by Caroline to do this fun survey - feel free to leave a comment with your answers! I’m tagging Faydra, Jana, Jill, Jamie, and Kelly to do this on their blogs too!

Ten Years Ago I…

1. was a junior at ORU
2. was getting ready for my dreaded junior recital and studying for Music History
3. was in the musical Oklahoma (how appropriate, right?)
4. had just turned 20
5. had the best year of my college career

5 Things on Today’s “To-Do” List

1. Take Brandon his lunch (done!)
2. Go to the bank (done!)
3. Get ready for work tonight
4. Make steak tacos for dinner
5. After dinner: list a couple things on eBay and catch up on my bible study

5 Snacks I Enjoy

1. Chocolate covered pretzels
2. Coffee (that counts, right?)
3. Popcorn
4. Cheese
5. Marshmallows

5 Things I Would Do if I Were a Millionaire

1. Pay off all our debt, including our house(s)
2. Pay off our families’ debt and homes
3. Put money aside for Anna’s college
4. Adopt a child (or two)
5. Donate to Christian ministries

5 Places I Have Lived

1. Palm Beach Gardens/Jupiter, FL
2. La Paz, Bolivia (but only for a month)
3. Tulsa, OK
4. Indianapolis, IN
5. Albuquerque, NM

5 Jobs That I Have Had

1. Choir Teacher
2. Librarian (at ORU)
3. Student Recruiter (at ORU)
4. Retail sales
5. Mommy

2 comments:

Rick and Jill Howard said...

ok- I take your challenge ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL I have to say I'm surprised you didn't list coffee 2x's!!! I would have :)