Monday, August 10, 2009

We're Baaaaaaaaaack!

Hopefully you read the title in that sing-song-y tone I intended it. If not, it may have come across a little weird. And, yes, for the four of you (grandparents, all) that are still checking for an update, we are finally back in the land of the mostly-settled/moved-in/sort-of-back-to-normal!

I still haven't uploaded photos from my camera, (I know, I'm a loser) so I'm going to post a few photos from my fabulous iPhone (that I am still totally in love with).

The Car Series a.k.a She's Gonna Hate Us When She's Older:


How we kept Anna out of the way when we moved:


Cinderelli, Cinderelli...
Dressed up by her cousins (and loving every minute):

At the pool with the cousins:


Rockin' the hat for her birthday:



Yup, my girl turned three last week. More photos (and musings of a city girl living in a small town) to come!

No comments: