Thursday, February 11, 2010

Updates

I've been trying to update my links on the sidebar ------>
so that they are current (and not linking to sites that no longer exist). If you've noticed anything amiss, please leave me a comment and let me know.

I also had to add word verification to the comments because I was receiving a ton of spam comments, some completely random, like information on Louisville, KY. (?) Please don't let the extra step deter you from commenting.

(This is mostly for the grandparents...)
I will often post photos from Twitter, so check the sidebar------>
underneath the "Twitter Updates" area for links to photos, usually of Anna. It's also linked with my Facebook, but since you're already here, you can click through without the hassle of logging on.

OK, full day of teaching ahead...

2 comments:

Stacy said...

you need to update my link! www.sunbakedphotography.com

Muchas Gracias :)

Christie said...

Done! Thanks for letting me know! :)