Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Anticipation

I probably should have titled this entry something different (anything different) because every time I hear the word "anticipation" I think of the Carly Simon song and then the commercial for...you know.

But we are in a state of anticipation. Next Tuesday afternoon (March 7th) I'm scheduled for a sonogram! In less than a week, we might know whether baby Breland will be a girl or a boy. Of course, this is all provided that the baby will cooperate, and there's certainly no guarantee. (Remember who the parents are? Stubbornness is a family trait this kid will inherit from both of us!)

My parents, my brother, and Brandon's mom all think its going to be a girl. Brandon and I will be happy either way.

I'll post pictures from the sonogram as soon after the appointment as I can.

No comments: