Sunday, January 14, 2007

My Christmas Vacation by Anna Breland

My Christmas was great! It all started when Daddy brought this big tree in the house. The grown-ups put little lights and shiny things on it and Spike tried to eat it. He got in big trouble.

Mommy took me to the mall. I thought we were going to have fun shopping, but we just stood there with all these other kids and their moms and dads. After we were there a long time I got to meet a new person.
I think he is someone's grandpa.

Then, I got to take my first trip to Disney World! Mommy and the big kids (she calls them students) got to sing and I got to go too,
with Grandma and Grandpa.

I got to ride in the stroller like a big girl, instead of in that stupid chair they always put me in to ride in the car.
I liked it a lot better because I could see everything.

We had lots of fun at Disney World! We went on something Mommy called "Small World"--there were lots of little kids in there and they were all singing. The song got stuck in my head. But my favorite part was meeting Tigger and Pooh! Pooh is my favorite!

I was having such a good time, I didn't want to take a nap cause then I might miss something.
By the end of the day, I was really tired.

The next day, we got to go to church two times in the same day! Mommy seemed really exited to dress me up in this red and white outfit. Everyone we saw said I looked cute, but I didn't like it. It made me feel very hot and I wanted to take the headband off.

After church we went to Granna and BB's house, but I just couldn't keep my eyes open. I was worn out from all the pictures Mommy took. I let Mommy and Daddy open my presents.

When I woke up, I was back in my bed and it was Christmas!

Everybody came to our house to celebrate Jesus's birthday. They all got to eat burgers and all I got was milk. When are they going to give me real food?



The next week, Mommy and I went to visit
Grandma and Grandpa in Ft. Myers.

I got to meet Mommy's Aunt Lynn and cousins Justin and Jaime.

And Grandma Marty held me!

At last! I finally got a taste of something other than milk, and boy, is it good! I also got to taste something called water and it is NOT good. Why would anyone drink that stuff?

On January 2nd, I turned 5 months old. And I have my first tooth!
Now that I'm a big girl, I can get it myself!

2 comments:

Jana Swartwood said...

Maybe Spike needed more fiber. :)

Christie said...

Yeah, that or more attention. :)