Friday, April 11, 2008

Spring Has (Finally) Sprung!

Can you hear the excitement in my voice?!? I thought it would never happen, but Spring is finally here! THANK GOD!!! There is only so much winter and cold and dreariness that a person can take without going completely insane! The grass is finally turning green again, trees are budding, plants are flowering, and I am so excited about it all. So excited, in fact, that I went outside while my whirlwind of a child was sleeping and took some pictures. (By the way, I am absolutely loving my 50 mm lense.)

This little squirrel must be really curious about us, becuase he hangs out on our deck all the time. Sometimes he (and yes, I am sure he is a he) comes right up to our sliding glass door and just looks in. Every once in a while he ends up almost nose to nose with Spike!




No comments: