Thursday, April 17, 2008

I love these kids!!!

Last week I got to take pictures of my friend Anna's kids. They are so stinkin' cute! I also got to photograph her grandmother (the kids' great-grandmother) and one very interesting pet of sorts. It was tough for me to pick just a few pictures to share.

Here is Grandma. She looks like she's still got lots of mischief to share!

Here's J., the youngest of the two. He is such a stinker! He loved having his picture taken and gave me lots of great poses. He is definitely ready for a professional modeling career!


Here's J.'s older sister, J. She wasn't as excited about being photographed as little brother was, and until I got home to edit the pics, I wasn't even sure I would have any good ones. But I did. :)



Lastly, I leave you with Jack the turtle. In order to get some pictures without Jack, I had to promise to take pictures of Jack by himself. Here he is in all his glory!

No comments: