Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Flashback

Somebody has been giving me a hard time about my posting (or lack thereof) lately--something about wanting to see pictures of Anna. (Why is it no one asks for pictures of me?)

Here is Anna at last year's Indiana State Fair:


And Anna at the fair this year. The child refuses to look at the camera, turns her face away, even. This should make her two-year old photos interesting.

I'll post more photos of the fair and all the other things we've been up to (like her birthday and Mandy's visit) later... (you know what that means: when I get around to it!) I am going to try to be more organized and consistent about posting. Plus, I'll have a few photo session previews to post and a garden update as well!

PS--I just signed up for Twitter. Check out my twitter feed in the sidebar.

No comments: