Tuesday, October 28, 2008

D Family Photos--finally!

It's been a long time since I've seen the D family. OK, just since the beginning of the month when their sweet pooch stayed at the Breland hotel, but it feels like a long time ago. And I know that they have just about given up hope of ever seeing these photos.

We started off on the playground, and let me tell you, I am no athlete. (Stop laughing, Brandon!) I had a great idea to shoot them from above, which involved climbing up the red rope mountain... Notice you don't see a shot of them from above. My lack of climbing skills combined with the camera around my neck and trying to keep an eye on my kid just didn't mesh.





You may recognize this photo from a previous blog entry...

...but not this one!



I think that out of all the photos, this last one might be my favorite.


My next priority is my friend Kim's sweet two week old baby boy (who is now a month old!)

No comments: