Thursday, October 02, 2008

Full House

I loved that show when I was a kid, but now it just seems super cheesy. But that's not what I'm writing about today.

Tonight, we will have a full house. Last night our friends dropped off their dog so she wouldn't get lonely and starve to death while they're out of town. Sophie (the dog) and Spike get along very well in a sort of I'm-going-to-ignore-you-until-you-get-in-my-space-and-then-I'll-sniff-you kind of way. And then tonight, Stacy arrives to stay in our newly painted guest room, which, by the way, still needs another coat of paint on a couple of the walls, but we ran out of paint. Oops.

On that note, if I could get in touch with the people who used to live here, I would have a lot to say about what they did to the walls in the guest room. Who in their right mind uses glitter paint on walls? Who, I ask you?!? Even after sanding the areas smooth, priming, and two coats of paint, you can still see what they did. For this perfectionist, it's VERY upsetting.

Still no photos--I haven't had time for editing and I'm certianly not posting SOOC shots. (It's the perfectionist thing again.) And we have lots to do today...should be interesting with a two year old and two big dogs.

No comments: