Monday, July 31, 2006

Still no baby...

I am officially past my due date and we still have no baby! If she doesn't show up by Tuesday evening, we will be going to the hospital at 6:00 p.m. and they will induce labor. We are praying that she decides to show up on her own in the next 24 hours.

Mandy had her baby, Emma Grace, last Thursday and she is a cutie! I'll post a picture as soon as I figure out my new digital camera. (Digital camera=essential baby gear)

Brandon is convinced that tonight will be the night! I'm praying that he is right!

4 comments:

Becky Davis said...

Let us know when Anna arrives. We're all anxious to see how beautiful she is going to be.

Jana Swartwood said...

You are in my prayers! You are going to do great!

Anonymous said...

Christie...

I can't wait to see a picture of your sweet baby.
I got your link from Faydra. I love the internet's ability to reconnect old friends!

Lauren Sheehan

Jana Swartwood said...

Wow, if there's still no baby, then you've been pregnant for a long time! Just kidding! Got the new pics today--she is so cute!